I was happy today because my cousins were coming today. We were going to have lots of fun. They came and we played hide and seek, a game that we always played but in the night. I was hiding and my oldest cousin was counting and then I realized that no one had hidden in the basement before so that is where I hid. I heard my cousin finish counting and asking himself if he should go to the basement but he did not so I was glad but then I heard crawling coming from inside the basement but my cousins never knew about the door that lead into the basement so I was scared I laughed and told my cousin that he found me but he did not answer but an evil cold voice answered,” Yes, I did find you.” He did not sound like my cousin so I ran as fast as I could to my room and shut the door then I hid there for the rest of the game. My cousin finally found me and asked what’s wrong then I told him everything he called the police. When they got here we told them what happened they went to the back yard and found him scrambling to get out of the door but the police got him. Weeks later we saw the same guy on the news apparently he was a murderer and he had a knife. Now I wonder what would have happened if I thought it was my cousin.